Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 4, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS!!!

     Hello lovelies! Glad to see you're sticking around!
     What have you been up to? or maybe what have I been up too? Right now I'm here to bring you sales and other happenings for beauty and whatever.
     First,  I'd like to let you know I'm available at the
Duane Reade at 100 West 57th street
Monday- Friday from 12-7, so come in and talk beauty with me. I will be holding an even for Essie all week! and you have the ability to purchase 3 colors exclusive to Duane Reade/Walgreens. Plus, if you purchase any 3 Essie nail colors, you receive a FREE top coat!!

SALES!!
Walgreens/Duane Reade
BOGO 50%- Roc

Rite Aid
BOGO 50% -L'Oreal, Revlon face/eye, Almay concealer/eye/removers, Covergirl lip/eye, BioOil, Cerave, Curel, Panoxyl, Sebamed,
Maybelline 25% off
Cutex and Nutranail BOGO FREE
Neutrogena Cleansers Buy 2, get the 3rd FREE

CVS
BOGO 50%-Revlon, Maybelline, Roc, Olay, Nuance, Sally Hanson, Covergirl eye/lip/nail, Eucerin, Frizz ease

Ulta
15% off of Roc, Aveeno, L'Oreal, Olay skincare
BOGO 50% L'Oreal eye, Revlon, Covergirl
Pur Minerals BOGO FREE

Not the BEST week for sales, but if you need to grab the necessities it'll help.

     I am working on another eyeshadow review and also an article for women that don't really wear makeup or are just getting into makeup.
     Coming up this month, a long awaited $1 *GEM* and a nail polish article...yes, I said nail polish. I don't do nails, that's my thing LOL, but I have been getting into it lately because I have to, so stay tuned for that.
    Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @ aprilmaykup
Until later lovelies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment