Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sinful Colors Neon Nailpolish

Hey EVERYONE!!! I know I don't do nails, I just don't. It takes too much time and I ALWAYS mess it up, no matter how much dry time I have.
Well I have a nail polish collection, that has created itself, so what do it with it? Might as well put it to good use.
Sinful colors was the tested by consumer reports, and came out #1!!
It even beat out Chanel! A mani using Sinful Colors lasted 10 days, longer than any other brand tested.
Now, Sinful Colors is EVERYWHERE, and us penny pinchers already knew about it.
When I saw the neons collection, I just had to have it! I must admit, I'm a nail polish snob. I will buy limited edition colors, but that's about it, no standard colors/ finishes for me LOL.
The great thing about Sinful Colors, is at $1.99 you can buy them all without making a dent in your wallet.
Here are swatches from the neons collection and the mani I created using them along with Sinful Colors nail stickers. Did I forget to tell you about the nail stickers? Here they are!

I swatched them next to China Glaze's neons. Pretty close in color and consistency if I do say so myself...except about $5 cheaper.
In each pic China Glaze is on the left, Sinful on the right.
(Please excuse my poor cuticles)

No comments:

Post a Comment