Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 4, 2015

$1 *GEM*

Yes it's back, I'M BACK!!
I've been away too long and I have so much to say and do!!!
I decided to start with a $1 *GEM* to bring you back and make you love me again (fingers crossed!!)
The *GEM* comes from Profusion cosmetics.
It's a very affordable brand of cosmetics, probably best know for eyeshadows. But this product is a lippie. A "lip luster" to be exact. It has the consistency of a lipgloss, but goes on like a liquid lipstick. The pigmentation is amazing, especially for $1. What's even better is its non drying even though it has a matte finish. It tends to stay put, just don't try eating or drinking with these bad boys on. It instantly disappears.
Although the disappearing act is normally a bad thing, with all its other good qualities I can over look this. Plus it goes on so easily and doesn't smudge or bleed that you can just whip it out anywhere and reapply it effortlessly!
There are 6 colors and of course I got all 6.
They are available at Walgreens, Ulta and most beauty supply stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment