Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 26, 2014

$1 *GEM*

I know it's been a while since I bought you guys a $1 *GEM*. As a matter of fact this item was not even really $1, it was a $1.19.
But these AMAZING storage containers are worth WAY more than that!
As you may know I frequent discount and dollar stores looking for steals, and this time I TOTALLY lucked out! I have been looking for good, convenient,  cheap and kinda cute storage for a while, and I found it on my way to work in the morning. These storage bins are a godsend! I bought as much as I can use, but I am thinking of hoarding some for future use. They are cute, stackable, don't take up a lot of space, yet they are surprisingly roomy! Plus there is no assembly required. 
They come in 4 colors and 5/6 different styles. I chose the boat style for my collection of items waiting to be tested and the front loading box style holds  my collection of products I use everyday.
The 4 on my desk cost a total of $4.80
My collection storage cost a whopping $12.00!! (Tax not included)
Check your local stores and see what available,  there is ALWAYS something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment