Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

BEAUTY NEWS!!! late edition

HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!
It's been a while since my last post, as the end of the semester approaches, I have less and less free time and the other time I have is work and last (and definitely least) sleep. OMN I CANNOT WAIT TO JUST SLEEP FOR ABOUT 12 HOURS! or at least 6 hours.
Anyway what's been going on...I went to the Makeup Show Pop Up Shop last Saturday and it just wasn't for me. It was more for makeup enthusiasts, and makeup lovers, shopping for good deals. Even though this event was less crowded, I enjoyed the regular Makeup Show in May a lot better. There were more brands, and even though I didn't get to any seminars, I still learned some things.
Plus since I get a discount of some brands and have a few pro discounts, The deals weren't all that great for me.

On to this weeks sales
Sephora- If you are a member of the BI program at any level, you should have gotten your Sephora certificate in an email. It's good until the 15th! I got my Naked 2 palette for $27 out of pocket, when I combined my certificate with a gift card.

Ulta- Ulta still has tons of items PERFECT for gifts...AND inexpensive. Also if you've gotten the new magazine you most likely have the $5 off of $10 coupon...YES! I actually have 3, and will be using them to stock up on a bunch of stuff before the new year.
Check out these potential gifts:
30 set of Ulta lip glosses $10
Wicked or Sparks Fly Makeup Palette $10
HOOF Spa sets $8.99
Beauty Gems 25% off ( sale prices from $5.99-$11.24)

Rite Aid
BOGO 50%
-L'Oreal skincare
-Revlon
-Covergirl
-Maybelline
-Jesse Girl
-Rimmel
-Renewal skincare

BOGO Free Renewal cottonballs, cleansing pads and cleansing puffs

Walgreens
$5 beauty sets

BOGO 50%
-Maybelline
-Revlon
-Neutrogena
-Noxema
-St. Ives
-Studio 35 skincare

BOGO FREE - Ponds cold cream or wipes

CVS
BOGO 50%
-Clean & Clear
-Olay
-Neutrogena
-Ponds
-Aveeno
-Cetaphil
-Vichy
-Biore

Also elf is having a new deal everyday, follow them on facebook or by email to receive details.

AND don't forget to come back tomorrow, when I will reveal my "1 palette 30 days" challenge results!





No comments:

Post a Comment