Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 16, 2013

BEAUTY NEWS!!!!

HELLO BEEEEEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!
     Thanks for sticking with me through my elusiveness and such this month.  I have finals and this seasonal job and finals. The job is okay, but the BEST part is that I am entitled to a discount at the Sephora inside the store. It doesn't work with all locations or online, BUT it enables me to get a LOT of beauty products at a cheaper price. Between black Friday, the pop up show and my special discount today, I have am AWESOME supply of items! I shouldn't have to buy anything for another year, like that will stop me!
     My only regret is that I haven't really been drugstore shopping. :/
I went this Friday after not buying anything from a drug store since before "No Buy Month".
I did step into a Rite Aid because I had 3 $5 coupons for Almay products, and Almay was 40% off, so I got the lip glosses for about $1 a piece! So what kind of deals are to be had this week?

CVS
Mix and match BOGO 50% off!!!!
Covergirl
Rimmel
Maybelline
Neutrogena
Almay
Revlon

Olay Facial cloths $4.99
$2 off Simple skincare

Walgreens
BOGO 50% off
L'Oreal, Roc, Covergirl, Ponds, St. Ives, Simple, Olay, Revlon, Neutrogena Cosmetics

Rite Aid
BOGO 50% off
Revlon, , Clearasil, Aveeno, Eucerin, Aquaphor
AND Cosmetic bags

Physicians Formula & Wet n Wild  BOGO FREE!
NYC 30% off
Covergirl 25% off
Almay eye $5.99

*DON'T FORGET*  Ulta has a $5 off of $10 coupon!! Remember Ulta has a strick coupon policy and lots of brands are excluded from this deal. I use my coupons on NYX products most of the time.
I got the Smokey and Natural palettes for a total of $5.27!!!
IF you don't have a paper coupon, download the Retail Me Not app. The coupon is on their site.
Plus there is also a 20% off coupon!!!

I PROMISE to have that crown review/challenge update available Wednesday afternoon, latest!!!
In fact I'm going to start on it right now!




No comments:

Post a Comment