Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 3, 2014

Beauty News!!!

     WELCOME BACK!!! I hope you enjoyed your superbowl weekend...I'm actually writing this as the game is STILL on, but did you see Denver get slaughtered!?!
Anyway this is about beauty, not football.
     Biore is changing their packaging again!! Do we know what that means? Check you clearance aisles for items in the old/current Biore packaging. I'm not sure when the change will take effect nationwide, but I have locate some items for 50% off at Walgreens.
     Biore is also added NEW items to their line. They will have a cleanser and a 1 minute mask which will both be CHARCOAL based. I have not seen these items on the shelf yet and I can't wait!

SALES!!!!

ULTA
Ulta has this amazing IN STORE sale on CARGO products!! They are all 50% off!!!
Don't Forget about the other sales on Revlon, NYX, Covergirl, etc...for BOGO 50%

Rite Aid
BOGO 50%- Revlon, Maybelline, Almay, Covergirl, NYC
Neutrogena 40% off
St. Ives $3.99
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector products $14.99

Walgreens
BOGO 50%- L'Oreal, Neutrogena, Yes, Studio35, Rimmel, St. Ives, Revlon, Simple.
CarMax 3/$3

CVS
BOGO 50%- Covergirl, Olay, Almay, Neutrogena, Roc, Trim tools
Neutrogena Buy 2 Get 1 Free!!

Tune in this week to my youtube for my brush video.
I will also be bringing back the $10 I ever spent, $1 *GEMS* and a NEW challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment