Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Beauty News!!!

     I have been MIA and super busy! I've been trying to get ahead on my blog and my schoolwork. AAARGH it's frustrating, I could see me doing makeup, FOREVER...graphic design? not so much. It's practical and not as fun as I thought it would be. I'd rather stick to painting and painting my face!
     But I digress! I owe you 2 reviews, the best $10 I ever spent and a $1 *GEM*...it's coming.
I'll try to have at least 2 of those things tomorrow.
Also because of my financial situation and am on an indefinite NO BUY!
I shared a lot with you today and as we know sharing is caring!
Now for this weeks specials and there are some good ones!

     To start off there will be an event a Sephora inside JCP on March 1st , where you will receive a complimentary makeover AND a free gift. The event runs from 12pm-5pm. Check your local Sephora inside JCPenny for further details.

Ulta
15% off skincare
free gift with purchases of Philosophy, Urban Decay or Mario Badescu products

CVS
BOGO 50% - Milani, Revlon, Almay, Wet n' Wild, Nuance, Aveeno, Clean n' Clear, Simple, Roc and Lumene.

Walgreens
BOGO 50%- L'Oreal, Roc, Cetaphil, Covergirl, Neutrogena, Studio 35 skincare, Revlon, and Maybelline

Rite Aid
NYC BOGO FREE!
40% off Almay, Physicians Formula and Revlon
BOGO 50% Covergirl, Neutrogena, L'Oreal

No comments:

Post a Comment