Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 13, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS!!

I know it's Thursday,  and I know you can't shop without my guidance. Well I'm here!!! I didn't go any where. The weather has delayed my circulars from getting to my house early and some websites do not list their sales until the start of a new week.

I am definitely on a "beauty product fast" unfortunately it's an imposed fast, not consentual. Good thing for us is that I bought a years worth of products to test at the end of 2013. That combined with my beauty boxes and free samples, will tie us over until 2015.

So shop until your little hearts are content! I will be shopping vicariously through you!

Rite Aid
BOGO 50%-revlon, l'oreal skincare, almay lip, eye and concealer, rimmel, maybelline, covergirl, cetaphil, eucerin, clearasil, neutrogena, bio oil, crave
Wet n' Wild 40% off
L'Oréal cosmetics $6.99

CVS
BOGO 50%-covergirl, rimmel, cvs, skincare, makeup wipes and pads, almay, nyc, revlon, wet n'wild, lumene, ponds, neutrogena, cetaphil
Physicians Formula 40% off

Walgreens
BOGO 50% L'Oréal,  covergirl, maybelline, almay, revlon, roc and neutrongena
2/$3 wet n' wild lip and nail

Also urban decay has a 20% off friends and fanatics sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment