Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 18, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS!!

     HELLLLLO AGAIN! Welcome Back! As always it's good to see you! As the semester comes to it's long awaited end, I will be able to bring you more ON TIME articles.
     I have also started a new challenge. I am using Boots No.7 Lash Serum on my lashes and brows. Over the next 8 weeks my lashes should grow longer and stronger. Since this is an all natural serum I will not experience any side effects. PLUS, the serum is safe to use on brows...I should have bought 2...and 1 for my mom...5 sounds like a good number! I should have bought 5! I still have time since all No.7 products are on sale at Duane Reade/Walgreens BOGO 50% off until May 31st!
 
On to more sales! There aren't that many for this week, but if you need sunscreen this is the week to get it.
 
CVS
BOGO 50%- Roc, Nuance, Vichy, La Roche Posay, Clean&Clear, Acnefree, Olay, Ponds, Simple, Noxema, Wet n' Wild, Neutrogena, Nivea
20% off Burts Bees
 
Rite Aid
BOGO 50% L'oreal, Almay, Olay, artificial nails and lashes, Neutrogena skincare & face/lip products, Covergirl face products, Maybelline
25% off Revlon face products
 
BOGO 50% Maybelline face, L'Oreal skin/sun care, Ponds, St. Ives, Dove, Revlon
Also Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nail pills are STILL on sale BOGO FREE for the rest of the week.
 
     The sales at Ulta from last week are good until the end of the month.
 
     I realized I didn't give you a $1 *GEM* or a Best $10, BAD APRIL! Luckily I have a couple products that fit these requirements. I will get those 2 things to you by the end of the week. I will also have a list of skincare/makeup do's that people feel a little weird about...maybe I'll even add in some don't just for good measure!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Blue Titanium - TITNIA, Italy - TITNIA | TITNIA, Italy
    Сasino titanium carabiners tanato citizen titanium dive watch nelal. Сasino tereficamenta y achrebettingen. Поеровалей. Сasino y tanato micro touch hair trimmer nelal. Сasino tereficamenta y achrebettingen. Поеровалей. titanium price per pound Сasino tereficamenta y achrebettingen. titan metal

    ReplyDelete