Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 12, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS!!

     HELLO EVERYONE!!! It  feels go to be back! I missed out on this article last week, I got a little stressed out, but I'm more relaxed...than I was and I'm back and updating you on what's been going on.
     Last Sunday, I attended The Makeup Show. Unfortunately, for me, I have a makeup show curse, where something goes wrong with my bank account preventing me from "being all I can be" at this event. I did get some things for my kit, especially silicon mascara brushes, acrylic cases and beauty blenders. I also got this AMAZING brow gel from Ofra! I'm officially obsessed with my brows now.
     I have a rant to post. I never rant on here, but I have one and can't let it go :/ hopefully you'll still love me after you read it. :)

NOW, SALES!!!

Ofra is having a 40% off sale until May 21st, I would take advantage if I were you.

Ulta
15% off skincare
Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Neutrogena, Revlon
BOGO 50% Physicians Formula, NYX, Maybelline, L'Oreal, Jane, Palladio
Buy 2 Get 2 FREE Ulta cosmetics

Walgreens/Duane Reade
BOGO 50% L'Oreal, Covergirl, Yes, Garnier, Revlon, Boots No. 7

CVS
BOGO 50%  Revlon, Milani, Physicians Formula, Almay, Maybelline, Covergirl, Rimmel, Lumene, cotton products, Biore, Clearasil, St. Ives, Simple, Ponds

Rite Aid
BOGO 50% Revlon lip/face/eye, Ecotools, NYC, Cetaphil, Olay
BOGO FREE cotton products, tools, nail polish removers
20% off L'Oreal skincare

     I have some challenges up my sleeve, I'm just getting things together. Also, later in the year I would like to do another palette for 30 days...and a challenge all about liners...I have a few ideas. PLUS school is ending and I can not wait to have that free time to experiment with more stuff! 

     One last thing, I hope you are following me on instagram @ aprilmaykup. If not, you should...like yesterday! In the meantime come back for my rant and review later in the week and HOPEFULLY a new youtube video or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment