Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 30, 2013

$1 *GEM* 5/30/13

I couldn't help myself when I bought this item. I was on a high after getting such great deals that as I walked by a $1 store I was intrigued...what kind of deals are there to be had inside?!
I found the tiny makeup rack and picked a couple things to try.
I purchase a gold loose eyeshadow by Jordana and wore it to a concert 2 days ago.
I love that the shadow is highly pigmented, however it does not last all day so I would recommend using a primer if wearing more than 8 hours.
I didn't experience any irritation from this product.

DON'T COUNT OUT THOSE DISCOUNT STORES!!

Below are pics of the package, the look I created and a detail of my eye.

 
                                              
  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment