Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

BEAUTY NEWS!! 5/26-6/1

HI EVERYONE!!
So this week is a little late, but I'm still playing catch up from the past week.
 
Let's start with Beauty sales.
 
Sephora is offering a free sample of BB cream with $25 online purchase.
You may be asking yourself "Can I get MORE than 1 thing from Sephora for $25?" OF COURSE!
Here are some of the things I have heard wonderful things about, but don't own yet...buuuut since they are so inexpensive, I get a free bb cream sample AND 3 additional samples, now might be the time to buy them.

Lorac Tantalizing Bronzer $7
Caudalie Divine Oil $9- I have a sample of this. It's a new "miracle" oil for hair and skin. I have yet to try it, but I will after I finish my current product I am reviewing.
Kat Von D Autograph pencil $10- Personally I am not a fan of hers, but I have heard WONDERFUL things about her makeup. Her price point is reasonable so I guess I could put my personal feelings aside for GOOD makeup.
TARTE Golden Opportunity Tarte on the go Kit- $10 ($19 value)

You can look at all the products Sephora has for $15 and under here.

Ulta
Bare Minerals eye shadows BOGO 2 get 1 free
Ulta products BOGO 2 get 2 free
Nyx products BOGO 50%

Rite Aid
BOGO 50%- Revlon, L'Oreal, Olay, Covergirl, Almay, and all trial sized products.

Walgreens
BOGO 50%- Maybelline, Covergirl, Revlon, Almay, L'Oreal, and "Yes" products.
note: Since I heard AMAZING things about "Yes" products I'll be stocking up and reviewing them for you later.

CVS
BOGO 50%- Maybelline, Aveeno and  Lumene products.

So today I stumbled across a new beauty company "Two Cosmetics"
I read about this company on their Facebook page and visited the website. Why am I highlighting them today? Well I saw on their FB that every time you purchase a product they donate 1 to charity. How awesome is that? Plus their price point is incredibly reasonable! All products are on sale for $6.50! And you bet I'll be purchasing products and telling you all about them...today seems like a good day to start!
You can check out their FB page- http://www.facebook.com/twocosmetics/info 
('like' them too!)
AND their website http://twocosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment