Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 30, 2013

BEST $10 I EVER SPENT

I was going to do this article on other products but those can be found anytime, any day. I consider this as an emergency! Today I went to Walgreens to stock up on my "Yes" products, but they did not have the one's I was looking for.
     I browsed and found the clearance section ( I'm not sure every store has one, but don't forget to look!)
     I purchased a Lumene BB cream for $5 ( retail $15) and Lumene Vitamin C capsules for $5
(retail $14-$20) from the clearance section.
     Normally products show up on clearance b/c the company is discontinuing the item or changing the packaging. Actually the first time I tried Lumene products I bought them on clearance and they work great! Every person I suggest them to is in love with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment