Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 3, 2014

$1*GEM*

So it's been awhile since I post a $1*GEM*, so let's make it good.
I MUST ADMIT I was skeptical! $1 powder foundation? WHAAAAAAAAT?!!?!?!?
But ELF (eyeslipsface) does make one.  AND it's an acne fighting face powder.

GREAT THINGS ABOUT IT:
-$1
-acne fighting
-doesn't irritate the skin, cause breakouts
-will set a liquid or cream powder well
-comes in a variety of shades
-small compact packaging

BEWARE:
-do not use alone, the powder will not stay on all day and would need to be reapplied if not used with some other element.

-packaging sucks...a little. It's small and light, but as soon as you drop it, the clam shell cover breaks off and will no longer stay attached. However the makeup survived the drop...or should I say multiple drops without breaking.

WHAT I USE IT FOR:
-since there are SO many shades and SO inexpensive, I use them to set my highlight and contour colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment