Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 16, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!
How are you? I am so happy to see you again.We are back for more sales and more info!!
First up my personal challenge with the Boots No.7 Lash Serum
So after all this time ,I can really see the results of the serum on my lashes. They look so full and fluffy. I am in love! I am also in love with my brows too. After grooming them over the weekend (because they grow fast on their own and 3 times faster with the serum), I am finally happy with the transformation. I was always  happy with the transformation regardless, it was just that my brows were too wild. Now that everything is tameable, I am beyond happy. I thing at this point I moved from the strengthening period to the growing period. So in a couple more weeks the final results will be revealed.
Just to give you an idea of how much my lashes transformed, today a woman thought I was wearing false lashes.

30 Days of Pink Challenge
I am getting so tired of pink LOL. I love pink, but this is enough. I am running out of eyeshadow styles, but every time I go to work I get complimented.
I think I'll be using my pink mascara all this week, just to try something new!
I can't wait until this challenge is over though. After this week I think I'll try more neutral pinks.

SALES!!!
Medusa's Makeup is having a $2 off per item sale. I suggest you stock up! I bought 8 last week and received a FREE eyeshadow brush! The hard part is figuring out which colors to get.

Rite Aid
BOGO 50%  L'Oreal, Covergirl, Wet n' Wild, Maybelline face, Revlon face, lip&eye, Renewal implements and hand and body lotion.
L'Oreal Skincare  $19.99

Walgreens/DR
BOGO 50% Covergirl, Revlon, Garnier skincare
Cetaphil  25% off

CVS
BOGO 50% Maybelline eye&lip, Revlon, Almay, Select Neutrogena products, Dove men+care, CVS brand cotton, removers and tools, Nuance, Covergirl, Eucerin

No comments:

Post a Comment