Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 1, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS!!!

HEY BEAUTIFUL!!! How are you?
     Thanks for returning for another week. I have SOOOO much stuff to tell you and I'm UBER excited!!! I am writing my Best $10 and *GEM* articles right after this because one of them comes with a GREAT story! But first, let's recap of challenge for the month.

CODE NAME: 1 Color, 30 Days
Color chosen: PINK
RULES
1-pick color at random and use that color eyeshadow for the next 30 days.
2-All shades of pink are acceptable-no purple or red
3-shade of pink must be used in 60% of the eyeshadow application (including liners and mascara)
4-black and white may be used in conjunction with the pink(s)
5-at least 1 look for everyday-30 days in total

     I wear a lot of pink eyeshadow. It can almost be used as a neutral, so I don't think this will be much of a challenge at all. The REAL challenge would be NOT getting bored with a limited color palette.
     Today I will be getting all my pink eyeshadows together, just so I'm not tempted to pick up anything else.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
This week and from now on, I will be at the Duane Reade on the corner of 57th and 6th to talk beauty with everyone from Monday to Thursday 12pm-7pm and Friday from 12pm-4pm. Come and see me!

SALES
Walgreens/Duane Reade
BOGO 50%  Covergirl, Neutrogena, Revlon, Aveeno, L'Oreal skincare
Olay is 20% OFF
Sinful Nail Polish $.99
Boots Botanics & Champneys 20%OFF

Rite Aid
BOGO 50% Covergirl, Revlon, Almay, Olay, Maybelline eyeshadows & liners, Wet n' Wild
Neutrogena lip & eye, Eucerin, Aquaphor
BOGO FREE Physicians Formula
$6.99 select Neutrogena Cleansers
L'Oreal Moisturizers $13.99
Neutrogena Oil Free, Deep Moisture and Sun Care
Maybelline Mascaras $5.99

CVS
BOGO 50% Covergirl, Neutrogena, Revlon, Almay, Nuance, CVS brand removers, Physicians Formula, Simple, Ponds, Dove, Cetaphil, Cerave, Aveeno
2/$10 Olay Complete products

Ulta
BOGO 50% Red Carpet, Revlon, Covergirl, Almay, Physicians Formula and many more!
Also the is a 20% coupon available

UPDATE
     I have been using the Boots No.7 lash serum for a couple weeks. I'm taking pics and trying to get some GOOD ones that show the progress. So far a see a few visible signs.
1-My lashes usually criss cross at the corners, no amount of mascara could correct it. By the end of the first week, my lashes uncrossed and were visible.
2-My lashes look thicker at the root and it looks like there are more lashes than there were before.
3-My brows look great. The hairs look thicker and now my eyebrows are almost the same size. My only complaint is when my brows start to grow out, a hair will stick out of place and no amount of gel will hold it down. The plus side is, that it will only last a day.




No comments:

Post a Comment