Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 12, 2014

BEST $10 I EVER SPENT...

     I originally chose another product for this BEST 10 article and was going to save this product for the June BEST 10...No such luck because this miraculous, fun thing happened! I might even give you 2 BEST 10's this month.

     This months BEST $10 I EVER SPENT is bought to you by Revlon. It's the Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain for $9.99. When I saw this product, it was love at first sight! I love the idea of a stain and the moisturizing properties combine into one simple step in vibrant colors!
     I saw other reviews on this product and I get what they're saying, but I haven't had any problems with this product. The product does stain, but just like anything else it needs time to set in. Once the glossiness dissipates the stain is still there. I usually reapply it only for the moisture/gloss. I applied it work, after lunch and at the end of the day and I have dry lips!
I don't really wear lipstick often, so I love these as a definite substitute. I bought 4 colors and it was definitely hard to make a choice.

     So here's the story that makes this a WIN!
At work yesterday I met Cameron Diaz!! She was looking at the Revlon Colorburst stains (the old formulas) I told her that that formulation was no longer available, but we had the new crayon formula. Cameron was not a fan of those, so I introduced her to the Colorstay stains. I told her about the stains and it didn't hurt that I was wearing 'India Intrigue'. Well, she loved them and bought 3. You should try a couple too!


No comments:

Post a Comment