Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 11, 2013

My Weekly Routine

I read an article in Cosmo a while ago that listed the most important things for great skin.
1.always use sunscreen
2.exfoliate
3.use porestrips weekly
4.use a mask weekly
5.stay hydrated and moisturize
6.sleep

I already did most of these things. I am guilty of not getting enough water or sleep. I also never thought pore strips were useful, but I am a convert to pore strips. They are better than I remember them being.
So once a week ( usually Sunday) I do a mask. I use Neutrogena Deep Clean Long Last Shine Control $8.39. First I exfoliate using the apricot scrub then I apply the mask and leave it on until it dries. After I rinse it off with hot water (same temperature as in the daily routine.)

 
 
Next I apply water to my nose and use a Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strip $8.49. I leave this on for 10 minutes then peel it off. Okay I'm going to be honest with you it does hurt a little to peel this thing off your face, but as my momma always told me "beauty is pain."  I rinse off whatever little bit of chalky residue might be left behind. I then apply the Garnier spot correcting products as I do everyday.
 
 
Another great mask is the Proactive Refining Mask $10.95 (@ Sears) or $20 (@Proactive website).
You can also find it on Ebay. I got this one as a free sample!! (stay tuned and I will also keep you in the know of free samples too!!)
The directions say use 2-3 times a week, but for me that is excessive. Once does great for me even though I have oily skin. This stays on for 10 minutes until dry then you can rinse it off with warm water. You can also use it as an acne spot treatment.
 
 
If you have any questions email me, leave comments and even suggestions for products you would like me to review or if you want further information on any of the products I've shown so far.
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment