Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 21, 2013

REVIEW!!! Makeup Wipes

The week's review is brought to you by makeup wipes
I tried 4 different kinds by e.l.f, Biore, Neutrogena and Walgreens.


E.L.F. Makeup wipes
these wipes have a very soft florally smell. The cloth is not textured, it's flat, thin and very soft. It's also kind of stretchy.

the size is 7x7 inches and cost $3.00 for 20 wipes

(If you used 1 wipe everyday) the yearly cost would be about $55.



Biore Makeup wipes
these are textured. They have little dots on them, for scrubbing I guess, but they are rough. The smell is light and clean. The wipes get off all the makeup, but they are so rough I do not want to use them around my eyes. When I did use them near my eyes, I experienced mild irritation.

the size is 5x8 inches and cost $6.89 for 30 wipes

yearly cost about $85

ps-this is the old packaging, Biore now uses an all white wrapping with blue lettering and design.


Neutrogena Makeup wipes
Soft and untextured. They come in a variety of scents. I tried the regular and lavender, both smelled great. They removed all makeup. No irritation to the skin or eyes.

size is 7x7 inches and cost $6.89 for 25 wipes

yearly cost about $100
 



Walgreens Makeup wipes
I know people stay away from store brands because they don't think they will be as good as other name brands. Thes wipes were great! They were thicker than any of the other brands listed and soft. They reminded me of baby wipes with a similar smell. These wipes get off all makeup without irritation.

size is 7x7 inches and cost $4.99 for 30 wipes

yearly cost about $61

ps-this is the travel sized pack. The full sized pack is similar in design.









*all yearly costs are rounded to the nearest whole number

**all prices listed are for my area, prices may differ in other areas.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment