Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Welcome to Beauty On A Budget!

HI EVERYONE!!!!
      Thanks for coming here and checking out my blog!

I created this to be informative, answer questions and (secretly) promote myself a a makeup artist.
I have no affiliations with any companies and I am strictly freelance. I'm doing this for myself and for anyone who wants to know about different products, the good, the bad and the ugly!
     ALSO (and this is the biggie) I will being working with a budget of $10 for products! That's right! I will be finding the BEST products for $10 and under. Sometimes I will review higher end items above my $10 price range and I'll let you know if they are REALLY worth the money.
     SO if you like makeup, sarcasm, skin care, more sarcasm, bargins, and information sprinkled with more sarcasm and humor, stick around and check back frequently to see what I'm going to do next!







EQEQNUHA6XER

No comments:

Post a Comment