Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Beauty News!!

New month, new challenge, new sales!
I checked and there is nothing really special happening at Ulta and Sephora.
Sephora is giving away a sample bag to Beauty Insiders with any online order.

CVS
BOGO 50% - Lumene, Aveeno face, Olay, Rimmel, NYC, Trim tools, Eucerin
Ponds BOGO free
Aveeno, Jergens, Curel, Biore 2/$14

Rite Aid
BOGO 50% - Maybelline, Revlon, L'Oreal, Garnier, Neutrogena, Roc
Physicians Formula BOGO free
Almay Eye $5.99

Walgreens
Revlon BOGO 50%
Great Lash mascara $4

                                                        This was my Halloween look
 
 
To review, this month's challenge is "1 Palette, 30 Days"
I'm going to try to get more than party looks out of the 36 colors, and maybe even a few 'natural' looks...we'll see. Follow me on Instagram -aprilmaykup, for daily looks.
I'll be updating you on my progress in a couple weeks and also created a swatch card, so you can see all the colors out of their original packaging.
Come back later this week for part II of the cleanser review, $1 *GEM* and The Best $10 (or less) I ever spent!



No comments:

Post a Comment