Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

$1 *GEM*

     This week's $1 *GEM* is once again by E.L.F. (eyeslipsface). It's the Luscious Liquid Lipstick.
     The color is subtle, but when I wear it I get asked "what lipstick is that?" When I show them the tube, no one believes it's just this product.
     I like this "lipstick" because it gives you some color without giving you a SO MUCH color. I usually don't plan to put on lipstick, but once my face is done, without lipstick the look feels incomplete.
     Sometimes lipstick is just too much, but this is perfect!
     It goes on smooth and glossy. When first applied feels a little sticky. It's also not messy and comes in this cute, felted tip tube. Plus it's moisturizing!
     It lasts a few hours, and can be layered over a liner or regular lipstick. The only downside is that it only comes in 11 colors.
At $1 I recommend giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment