Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 11, 2013

Beauty News!!!

     Here we are again! Another week , more sales, deals, beauty tips, advice and experiments.
I am 1 week into my beauty challenge and it's going well. I am trying to use EVERY single color in the palette,  but I can already tell I have a few go to colors. Now the new challenge with this palette is to darken some colors without using the charcoal grey, I'm an artist so it should be easy!

On to sales:

Rite Aid
BOGO 50%- Covergirl, Olay, Revlon, Almay, Neutrogena, Ecotools, Jessie's Girl and Renewal Skincare.
Physicians Formula and NYC are 40% off

Walgreens
BOGO 50%- Maybelline, Revlon, Covergirl, and Neutrogena
Ponds cold cream or makeup wipes/towelettes- BOGO FREE
20% off L'Oreal Skincare

CVS
BOGO 50%- St. Ives, Noxema, Cetaphil, Maybelline, Wet n' Wild, Covergirl eye & nail, Almay, and Milani

Ulta
Ulta brand cosmetics are BOGO FREE
BOGO 50%- Ecotool, Real Techniques, Almay, Maybelline, NYX, L'Oreal, Physicians Formula, Covergirl, Derma E, Olay, Roc, Aveeno, Neutrogena skincare and L'Oreal skincare.

Now, back to research in, while wearing my Wonder Woman snuggie.

Come back this week for another review, $1 *GEM* and hopefully a best $10 I ever spent. I'm hope I can find something cool VERY soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment