Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Day Palette Challenge !!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!
     I am happy to announce that the palette I will be using for the next 30 days is my Leopard palette by Crown.
I bought this during a special on hautelook.com a few months ago, so we'll approximate the value @$20.    
(side note there are crown brush sets and makeup currently on sale at hautelook) 
 
Pros
  • 36 colors
  • Different color families
  • Variety
  • Lights and darks
  • Fashion and neutral colors
 
Cons
  • No black or white
  • All shimmer finishes
  • Opalescence of the colors make the color change with different angles and lighting. I could possibly walk out the house with something that looked fabulous at home but terrible in different lighting.



 
this is a pic of some of the colors and my little note :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment