Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 11, 2013

$1 *GEM* (late entry)

HEY LOVELIES!!!!
I'm sorry I've been M .I.A. I tried to shoot a video on how to use this weeks (or should I say last weeks) $1 *GEM* ...let's just say it did not go as planned, BUT I do have pictures.
    
     This weeks *GEM* is a false eyelash applicator. I know those big metal ones can be intimidating. This one is plastic and barely 2 inches long. It even come with a glue well, a place to put the glue in and drag the strip eyelashes across to apply the glue evenly. Personally I do not use the well, but I am not throwing it away either!

     Above is the actual picture from eBay. This item ships from Hong Kong so  it will take about a month to receive but if you REALLY want to apply eyelashes fast and easy, it's worth the wait. This applicator is ONLY $.99 cents,  not including $.12 cents for shipping and handling.
 
This is what my item looks like.

 
               I opened the clip and put the eyelash inside...please excuse my chipped nail polish :)
This is the eyelash inside the clip with the glue applied
 
I put it against my eye. I am only using a tiny bit of pressure to make sure it sticks to the lid.
        
 
 
   VIOLA!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment