Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Best $10 (or less!) I Ever Spent...

Today while I was working I had the chance to check out the drug store Rite Aid. I came across some N.Y.C. products that were 75% off!! I could not pass up this deal so I traveled to a few stores and got what I could.
5 lipsticks $.49 each
1 mini eye palette $1.24
2 nail polishes $.49 each
3 powder shimmer shadows $.99 each
Total= $7.68
 So if you are near a Rite Aid stop in and see what's there, you might just luck out!
 
For those of you not near a Rite Aid, here is one from Sephora.  Waterproof Eye Make Up Remover.
Honestly this stuff is AWESOME. I found out about it at the Sephora Beauty seminar I went to a few weeks back. I try not to use it everyday (and don't need too) because it's precious! Please remember to shake the bottle BEFORE using.
Here is how I use it- wet a cotton round with the remover and hold it to your eye for about 20seconds.
then gently slide it across the eye to remove everything. Flip the cotton round over and repeat the process. You can remove the rest of your makeup like you normally would.

     shaken                                                                           unshaken
 
 
 
I'll try to keep these $10 spots farely regular, about once a month.
 
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment