Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 3, 2013

THIS WEEK!!

This weeks drugstore sales:
Walgreens
Covergirl, L'oreal, Biore and Garnier skincare are BOGO 50%

CVS
Covergirl, Neutrogena, Rimmel and NYC are BOGO 50%
There are also various Olay products on sale ( look for coupons in this Sunday's paper)

Rite Aid
Covergirl, Olay, L'oreal, Maybelline, Almay and Physicians Formula are BOGO 50%
Biore is $5.99
Revlon lip or mascara is $4.99
Maybelline mascara is $5.99
 *don't forget to look inside the rite aid flyer for coupons*
 
**please remember to check your local areas for sale prices**

 ****************************************************

SO this week I will be doing an experiment as well as a review on homemade skin care products I will make myself in my own kitchen. I have so many recipes that it will take about 2 weeks. 
Don't worry I will not disappear during this time, I will continue my blog as normal with articleas and great (cheap!!) products.

 
These are all the products I'll be working with

No comments:

Post a Comment