Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

THIS WEEK!!!!

First Up- SALES!
Walgreens
L'Oreal, Revlon and Maybelline eye & nail products are BOGO 50%

Rite Aid
Revlon, Maybelline, L'Oreal and Neutrogena are BOGO 50%
Almay 40% off
NYC 30% off

CVS
L'Oreal, Neutrogena, Clean&Clear, Milani, Lumene, Olay and Covergirl eye & nail are BOGO 50%

ALSO-
-$1 *GEM* for us oily skin gals
-I continue my "kitchen" skin care routine

-I recently joined birchbox. It's a beauty sample "club". It's $10 a month for a box of 5 samples. I was on the waiting list for almost 3 weeks. Shipping is FREE and there is NO TAX, so it really is just $10 a month! Boxes ship on the 10th of every month. I should be getting my first box in a fews days and I CAN'T WAIT!! As always I'll let you know if it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment