Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 10, 2014

Beauty News!!!!

     Another week, another review, another bunch of information and possibly another challenge :)
     As we are continuing "Brush Month", next week I plan to bring you a list of "basic" brushes and a review of different types of brushes each week.
     In February I wanted to do another challenge, but wouldn't be fair since it's only 28 days. 
I'll save the challenge for March so get all you palettes ready!
Instead in February, I'll do a bunch of skincare products.
March will be about eyeshadow!
I am working on a youtube video...it's a process and I'm the most nervous and least tech savvy person I know. I hope to have it at this months end.
I also have a list of $10 must haves and $1 *GEMS* to share with you (hopefully this is what the video will be about).

What I have planned for this year for "Beauty on a Budget"
-homemade products
-Another "No Buy Month"
-more makeup challenges weekly/monthly
-videos
-free samples
-Once I reach 100 followers/people in my circle, I would LOVE to do a giveaway!

Sales, Sales and more Sales
As usual, Sephora has their specials on a sale page on their website.
Ulta's sales from last week are still good this week.

Walgreens
BOGO 50%-Revlon, Covergirl, Shea Moisture, Maybelline
BOGO FREE- Lumene

Rite Aid
BOGO 50%-Covergirl, Olay, Rimmel, Maybelline, Noxema, Almay, Simple, L'Oreal, Biore, Revlon
30% off Wet n' Wild

CVS
BOGO 50%-Essence of Beauty, Rimmel, Covergirl
Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Almay


No comments:

Post a Comment