Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 17, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS!!!

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!
Another week has ended...even though I have to work tomorrow, but it's all good! I would actually like to work MORE! I bet you never heard anyone say that before!
 
In other news, I am OFFICIALLY on youtube. You can check out my first video at the link below!
http://youtu.be/137mGCnhjHU

PLEASE!! Check me out!
 
I will be shooting the '$10 Must Have' video tonight and hopefully I get to the '3 minute makeup challenge'  this weekend. I can't wait to do that last one, I've been watching them and hopefully I learned a few things.
 
Now on to sales! Starting Sunday
 
Walgreens
BOGO 50%-L'Oreal, Revlon. Neutrogena, Garnier
Also Walgreens now has a winter beauty club where you can earn 50 points for every $1 you spend on beauty products until 3/1/14
 
Rite Aid
BOGO 50%- Maybelline, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, Cetaphil, Clearasil, Covergirl, Revlon, Aveeno, Renewal Skincare.
Revlon Colorburst/Just Bitten- $5.99
Almay Eye- $6.99

CVS
BOGO 50%- Neutrogena, Almay, Milani, Aveeno, Eucerin
2/$12 Neutrogena cleansers
Physicians Formula 40% off
* don't forget to get your $5 off of $15 of cosmetics coupon from the instore coupon machine.*




No comments:

Post a Comment