Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 5, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS!!!!

     Hello beautiful people!!! I really tried to follow my own schedule and have these specials here for you on Friday, BUT because of the snow, I didn't get any new flyers left on my doorstep and even my mail was late! Sucks! not really because I never got the chance to make it to Ulta and my book just came this morning! So now I know what to get, if anything...is there anything left for me to get?

     Also, sad news, my phone is on the fritz, it's DEAD! I have to call up and order a new one. I am crossing my fingers that I am able to get my pics off of it before I send it back!

     As I have told you previously, this is brush month! And I just got this amazing little product from Sephora, that I've been coveting! I haven't used it yet, BUT I already love the design!

I'll be posting my brush cleaning article this week. ( in 3 days I've already written 4 articles, EXCITED)

Now on to sales!
First, do you know about eBates? You can earn cashback for shopping online. No this isn't a solicited message, BUT what I found interesting is that they have Sephora, Ulta, Drugstore/Beauty.com and eyeslipsface as their included companies. You can earn as much as 4% back on purchase, to buy MORE beauty products!!

Rite Aid
BOGO 50%-Neutrogena, L'Oreal, NYC, Covergirl lip, nail and eye, Maybelline face products, Almay, Clean & Clear, Aquaphor, Eucerin, Aveeno, Roc, Revlon

CVS
BOGO 50%-Neutrogena, Wet n' Wild, Physicians Formula, L'Oreal, Almay, NYC, Revlon, Cerave, Lumene, Olay

Walgreens
BOGO 50%-Neutrogena, Aveeno, Covergirl foundation, primer, blush, powder and concealer
Aquaphor, L'Oreal, Revlon, Studio 35 products
L'Oreal Skincare 20% off

Ulta
35% off professional skin treatments (treatments starting at JUST $13!!!!)
FREE GIFTS with the purchase of MANY skincare products.
20% off select cosmetic bags
BOGO 50%- Almay (plus free gift), NYX, Jane, Covergirl (plus free gift), Rimmel and MANY more!!
30% off Ulta skincare
15% off skincare


No comments:

Post a Comment