Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Beauty News!!!

     HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! AND WELCOME BACK!
     We are growing closer and closer to my bloggerversary. That might be the wrong word for it , but dammit it's my word!
     THANKS for sticking with me, especially through the rough patches. I am coming up with a new system so that I will ALWAYS have blog article at the ready.

Here's what I have planned
1. $1 *GEMS* stick in effect! although I may trim this down to once a month. For several  reasons...ex-it's hard to find $1 beauty products, AND post every week along with my other articles takes up time and space, I could be using to bring you more important information.
2. Best $10 I ever spent, still in effect on it's usually schedule -once a month.
3. Reviews-WEEKLY
4. Sales-WEEKLY
5. Youtube videos...coming soon (hopefully)
6. Side-by-side looks-Monthly
7. Celeb looks-Monthly
I will also throw in other articles, like "what to do with products you don't like."
Prepare for MORE challenges.
Another NO BUY- Makeup fast
Make your own cosmetics and skincare products.

NOW get these things before Sunday!

Coastal Scents is having a 40% off sale until January 2nd! I placed my order even though I didn't buy enough for free shipping...can you picture it? me NOT buying enough! Truth be told Coastal doesn't carry some items anymore like their liquid foundation and lip pencils. And they were out of the revealed palette, which I will be willing to sell my non existent first born for.

BH cosmetics is also having a sale. $14 deals!

Ulta is now giving you a coupon for a FREE item on you birthday(if you are a rewards member). I will be picking mine up on Friday! Along with my Sephora gift and VIB welcome kit.

Walgreens
BOGO 50%- Cetaphil, St.Ives, Simple
$7.99 L'Oreal butterfly mascara, true match foundation and Color riche gloss and lipstick

CVS
BOGO 50%- Covergirl, Rimmel, Milani, eyelashes, Cetaphil, Simple

Rite Aid
BOGO 50%-Covergirl, Olay, Revlon colorstay, photoready & age defying, L'Oreal, Maybelline, Almay, Wet n' Wild,  Ecotools, Clean & Clear, Neutrogena, eyelashes and cosmetic bags.

I'm going to make January ALL ABOUT BRUSHES!!
-how to clean
-how I clean
-which brush does what
-which brush is best
...and more.
Stay tuned!!
I will also bring you a list of $1 *GEMS* and AWESOME $10 (or less) products.



No comments:

Post a Comment