Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 1, 2013

3 weeks of $1 *GEM's*

YES! I've been slacking on my $1 *GEM's*. Not because they are hard to find, but I have so many products I haven't even tried yet.
So, I figured I'd tell you about products that I have been using and LOVE. These products are all by
eyeslipsface (e.l.f.)

The first is the eyeshadow brush. It's about 5.5 inches long (bristles are 3/8 of an inch)
I love this brush because it's thick, soft, holds a lot of powder and is inexpensive. I've been using this brush for a few months and it's still in new condition. I loved it so much the first time I used it that I bought 3 more.

 
 
 
Our next *GEM* is oil blotting sheets. The package contains 50 sheets. For us oily gals, most likely we know and love this product, no matter what brand it is. But, oil blotting sheets are not just for the face. They can be used as blotting papers for lips too! TIP- to keep lipstick on longer, apply lipstick, blot lips on oil blotting paper and reapply lipstick. Using the blotting papers helps remove excess oil. Removing that excess oil helps lipstick stay on longer. 
 

 
The last *GEM* is shimmer eyeliner pencil. These pencils come in 8 colors...and I own them all. I like these pencils because they go on smooth and come with a built in sharpener. People have reported that this liner smudges, but I have never had that problem. The black can be used for everyday because it is the least shimmery of all the colors. Because of my skin tone I can also use the bronze as an everyday liner too. I would say the only downside to these pencils is the size. They are only 4 inches long. For something this great I wish it were bigger.
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment