Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 23, 2013

$1 *GEM*

This week's $1 *GEM* comes from my trip to Family Dollar.
    This lip gloss is by L.A. Colors and it cost me a merger 60 cents! only because it was on clearance. The normal retail price is $1.
     IMMEDIATELY after I bought it I tried it and was pleasantly amazed!
The color is altered beige. It looks peachy in the bottle, but on my lips it's clear and natural.
     The gloss is thick and non sticky. It also lasts a long time, I think it's practically waterproof too. I was drinking from a bottle and a straw and it was still on for a few hours.
      In my opinion, it's comparable to the Smashbox gloss I reviewed a couple months ago. They are similar in color, texture and consistency. the L.A. Colors lipgloss has slightly more lipgloss in the tube than the Smashbox one.
The shine on this *GEM* is just enough for me. It doesn't make your lips look or feel greasy. The Smashbox gloss is shinier, but it does contain glitter and this contributes to the extra shininess.
      Did I forget to mention it's a moisturizing lipgloss?! and it totally lives up to the moisturizing part!
      Other great selling points are: it's cruelty free and last 2 years from the time of opening.
                        
                   This lipgloss is a must have! For the price it  can not be beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment