Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Beauty News

     I recently had my first visit to 'Family Dollar' and I was WAY too excited! We do not have many of them in my area and none conveniently close to me, so when I got to see one, I just had to go in! The fate of beauty research depends on it!... more so that's what I told myself. Needless to say I got some great $1 *GEMS* I can't wait to try. I already have one ready and waiting for you!
     Or course I have a review this week...I actually have 1 more product to try tomorrow to complete my experiment and already the results are surprising! 
(This post so far has a lot of exclamation points.)

Now on to sales.

     Only 2 weeks left (June 29th exactly), for Sephora's 'Sweet 15' sales and event. So if you haven't taken advantage of there special of their items $15 or under. At some Sephora locations they will be holding an event celebrating the 'Sweet 15' on the 29th.

Ulta has the same sales as last week and they will be in effect until the 29th also. *Use those $3.50 coupons*

Walgreens
BOGO 50%- L'Oreal and Revlon
25% off Bio Oil

CVS
*If you have a CVS card you can print out a coupon for $5 off a $30 purchase, but it expires on 6/24* 
BOGO 50% -L'Oreal and Roc
40% off  Physicians Formula

Rite Aid
BOGO 50% Revlon, Maybelline shawdows & liners, Covergirl face products, Almay eye makeup, Neutrogena lip & eye, Simple, St. Ives, Noxema and Dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment