Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Beauty News 6/9-6/15

Hello there beautifuls!!
I'm just enjoying the onset of summer with a heat wave, of course.
As usual I will give you all the beauty sales at your local stores and online. Unfortunately there won't be a lot of buying for me this week :( but there is some stuff out there you may want to grab.

Ulta
2 for deal on Ulta products- you can get 2 products for $6, $8, $10 or $15
With any $35 purchase of Benefit cosmetics, get 4 free gifts *side note* their fake up concealer is on the top of my must have list!
Lastly...
When you purchase any Bare Minerals foundation, get eyeshadow for $10
Don't forget to check out there SALE page with more great deals.

CVS
BOGO 50% off Rimmel, Neutrogena cosmetics and Maybelline and you can use the 20% off coupon on 1 item found in the weekly flyer

Walgreens
BOGO 50% off L'Oreal,
20% off of Dove, St. Ives, Ponds and Simple products

Rite Aid
BOGO 50% off Maybelline, Revlon, Almay, Covergirl lip and nail, Clearasil, Biore, Jergens, Curel and Rite Aid renewal skin care products.
40% off Neutrogena cosmetics

Later this week I hope to share with  you my daily makeup routine. I switch up what I use, because it is so hot/humid now.
Also I'll have a review, another free sample and of course another $1 *GEM*


No comments:

Post a Comment