Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Beauty News 6/16-6/22

So I was looking over my bag 'o things to try and it's pretty full! I better get on my grind and tell all you beautiful people how things work and what to spend your hard earned money on.

First sales for this week!
Sephora has the same deals for their "Sweet 15" that I posted about 2 weeks ago. These deals will run until the 29th.

Ulta has lots of sales so PLEASE check the sale page for all of their items. To entice you, here are a few available. BOGO 50% on Real Technique tools (these brushes are sexy), Ecotools, Nyx and Prestige.

Rite Aid
BOGO 50%- L'Oreal skincare, Various sunscreens, Revlon, Covergirl and Maybelline lip and nail

CVS
BOGO 50%- Trim tools and Essence of Beauty tools, Milani, Olay, St. Ives, Aquaphor, Noxema, Simple and Maybelline

Walgreens
BOGO 50%- Revlon and Wet n' Wild

That is all for now, my weekly review should be up shortly along with my $1 *GEM*.

No comments:

Post a Comment