Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 2, 2013

$1 *GEM*

This weeks *GEM* comes to my trip to 'DEALS', a discount store. It could easily be found in any discount store. Instead of using spoons, eye roller serums or any remedies, try a gel mask!
     The one I used is a plastic mask with pink gel beads inside. If it punctures, it won't make a mess or leak. It's relaxing, even though it's cold :)
It chills in the freezer in about 10 minutes (but don't leave it in there a while because it will freeze.)
I keep mine in the refrigerator so it's always cold and ready when I need it. If you have the time everyday you can use it in the morning to get rid of puffy eyes. Since I rarely have puffy eyes I use it once a week as part of my Sunday "spa day". The skin around my eyes looks tighter and smoother after it I remove the mask. I would recommend this mask because it works without adding extra chemicals to the skin. Of course I washed it with soap and water before I used it.
     ALSO it has a Velcro closure on the back, so it's hands free! and the Velcro never got caught in my hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment