Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 3, 2013

My week in MAKEUP! *UPDATED*

     This weeks edition is actually 2 weeks worth of looks, since last week I didn't do a lot of makeup looks. I used different brands of eye makeup, because I was testing out products to tell all you beautiful people about the products I used.

List of products used:
Urban Decay eyeshadow & primer
Nicka K eyeshadow
Elf eyeshadow, liquid liner, cream blush, mascara and lip tint
Physicians Formula eyeliner and mascara
Sleek blush and eyeliner
NYX eye primer
Coastal Scents 252 palette
OFRA brights palette
MUD cake line
Duo Eyelash Glue
There might be more but this is the bulk of the products.

This was made using the ELF palette ($15). The look on the left was for a daytime job interview and the right was done by adding more makeup for a night/fun look.

                       This was made using LISI eyeshadows $8 a piece. Total $16


*SIDE NOTE* I really have to stop tilting my head to the side so I can get better pics of my self...I guess the tilt is my "thing" :)
Using Nicka K eyeshadow ($2) and Sleek eyeliner ($6.50)

 
                               Using Urban Decay palette ($36) & ELF liquid liner ($1)
 
 

 Using OFRA brights palette ($80), MUD cake liner ($18) & Coastal Scents palette ($30)

No comments:

Post a Comment