Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 12, 2013

Beauty News!!!

     Hello again!!! I know my posting day are a little erratic, because I haven't yet adjusted to my new schedule. I plan to be back on track this week. Besides working, I just registered for classes...I'm not sure I'm all the way excited about it though. The most positive thing I can say about my schedule is that it's done and it leaves PLENTY of time for me to test and blog!
     Also I got a new phone so I can be easily accessible on Instagram and Blogger.  PLUS it takes great pics, so when I forget to take pics of my makeup in the morning I have a great backup. To piggyback off of this, I will get you my "week in makeup" soon, I have to get pics off of my old phone first.

*Ahem*
Not counting today we have 19 DAYS UNTIL NO BUY MONTH!!
Thank You

SALES!!!!
Sephora
Be sure to check the sales page as I recommend every week.
Some highlights are the Sephora Artist Color Box Set is $25
Bare Minerals Fab in a Flash Collection $14
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils $6 ( 9 color choices!)
Sephora Double ended eye brush $9
Always free shipping on orders $50 and up AND free gifts

Ulta
FREE cosmetic bag filled with samples with any purchase of $15
$20 of Ulta products with any $20 purchase of Ulta products
BOGO 50% Prestige, Khroma, Japonesque brushes and MORE

CVS
Go to the magic coupon machine before you buy anything and scan your rewards card to get $5 off an $15 purchase.
BOGO 50% - Covergirl eye & nail, ROC & Milani
Biore 2/$14.98, but get $3in rewards making final cost $11.98

Walgreens
BOGO 50%- L'Oreal & Maybelline Big Eyes, Volum Express and Color Tattoo Pure Pigments

Rite Aid
BOGO 50%- L'Oreal lip&nail, Revlon, Olay, Covergirl face, Maybelline face&lip & Rite Aid renewal products.
Rimmel 40% off
L'Oreal Miracle Blur $19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment