Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

BEAUTY NEWS!!!

Before I go into the sales and what not. I would like to take the time to celebrate my 100th post!! (which was actually last week...but better late than never)
WOO HOO!!!! 100 posts and counting!
Don't forget 25 DAYS UNTIL NO BUY MONTH!!! 
I've been behaving myself and buying less this month. There isn't a lot of stuff I need/want anyway at the moment. There are a few things on my list , but since I waited this long I can wait a little longer :)
I'm actually excited about next month.

Sales for the week:

Ulta
NYX is BOGO 50%
Pur Minerals has some items BOGO FREE
These are just a couple sales. Check the sale page on the website for more sales

Sephora
As always check the Sephora sale page. Currently they have over 100 nail polishes for sale

Walgreens
L'Oreal and Revlon are BOGO 50%

CVS
Maybelline, L'Oreal lip, Almay, Cetaphil, Clearasil, Revlon and CVS cosmetics are BOGO 50%

Rite Aid
L'Oreal, Almay, Covergirl and St.Ives are BOGO 50%
Rite Aid brand cotton and salon products BOGO FREE
L'Oreal skincare is $4 OFF
Select Wet n' Wild Cosmetics are 69 Cents!!!


ALLURE FREEBIES FOR THE WEEK!! below is a list of items Allure will be giving away on their website. 500 people have a chance a winning each of these items!!!
Tuesday
1pm- Marc Jacobs Beauty giftbox
2pm-Neutrogena wrinkle repair moisturizer
5pm-Cetaphil cleanser
7pm-Lancome mascara
8pm-Maybelline coverstick

Wednesday
1pm- Olay Pro-X wrinkle treatment
2pm-NYC lipstain
5pm-Shiseido Foundation brush
7pm-Peter Thomas Roth Buffing Beads
8pm-Tarte lash primer

Thursday
1pm- Covergirl Flamed Out shadow pencil
2pm-Eucerin moisturizer
5pm-Kevyn Aucoin mascara and shadow brush
7pm-Shu Uemura oil cleanser

Friday
2pm-Roc Retinol night cream
4pm-Votre Vu lip balm
7pm-Stila liquid lipstick
8pm-Clearasil rapid treatment gel

No comments:

Post a Comment