Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 19, 2013

Beauty News!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!
Thanks for coming back for to check out my blog. I know I don't say it enough but,
THANK YOU!!!
     I appreciate everyone reading! I apologize for my slacking, but I will soon return to my regular schedule. First I want to update you on what's happening with my blog.
I will continue to add new articles/posts to my blog all the time. However, I will be canceling the "My week in makeup" posts. WHY? Oh, well since I got my new phone I have access to Instagram and I will post my makeup looks daily! That's right, instead of waiting week, you can see my current look, ask questions and recreate ASAP. Follow ME!!: aprilmaykup
p.s. I'll follow you back :)

     Also the $1 *GEM* section has been missing for a couple weeks. I was so hoping I'd come back with a bang, but alas most $1 makeup sucks! (no surprise there) I have one last product I'm testing and I'm putting my faith in it so I can have it for you by the end of the week.

     May I say I am SO EXCITED for NO BUY MONTH!!! which happens to be in 12 days!!!! 
I'm ready! I have pics and articles all set up. I've been prepping for this since I thought of this idea. I really hope you join me. It'll be fun and cleansing. Even if you don't participate, the articles will still be great to read.

Now on to sales this week!!Walgreens
BOGO 50%- Revlon face & lip, Maybelline, Clean &Clear and Neutrogena
L'Oreal skincare and sublime bronze 20% off

CVS
BOGO 50%-Covergirl face & lip products
L'Oreal Miracle Blur $20

Rite Aid
BOGO 50%- L'Oreal, Revlon, simple and eucerin
NYC 40% off
$5.99 Maybelline color sensational, Master precise products, bb cream and clean fresh stick

Ulta and Sephora have the same specials as last week.

See you guys later!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment