Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Rules for "No Buy Month"

Even though I'm without a computer for another week, I am still goung through with my makeup fast.  All that extra money I'm saving on cosmetics will help me pay for my computer. 
Here are the rules for "No Buy Month"
1. Skin products are allowed.
2. Beauty box subscriptions are allowed.
3. No makeup whatsoever is to be bought for the next 30 days.
4. No conventional makeup products can be bought,  only b/c they have multiple uses. ie: milk of magnesia, and monistat chaffing cream.
5. Reusing of previously owned products is encouraged! Don't be afraid to try something new with a "hated" product.
6. Be creative!!

I hope that you all plan to participate in "no buy month", u can always reach out to me for support and of course new ideas.
I'll be posting a bunch of info on how to use products  already own to create something new!
I am not sure I wil post sales for the week yet, im trying to be considerate to everyone and don't want to tempt myself or other participating in the makeup fast.

Have a great weekend!! And GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment