Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Beauty news

Hello again!!!
I hope everyone enjoyed their 3 day weekend!
I missed the review last week :( and it's unfortunate.  I have all my notes on my old computer, which is now DEAD. So I have to remember and write new reviews for every product I've already tried...plus it's been so long, that I now have more products to add to the mix! I PROMISE the cleanser review will be up this Wednesday...or at least 1/2 of it. There's a lot of info to digest.

Sales this week:
Ulta
Same sales as last week will be going on for the entire month.
Today I got and email offering a special!
A 5 piece bare minerals bag AND a 12 piece ulta beauty bag with purchase of $40 or more...I'm sure it's $40 but it could be 50 (don't quote me on that LOL)
Rite aid
Covergirl, Revlon, Biore, L'oreal, Maybelline bogo 50%
Loreal youthcode& revitalift 19.99
Almay foundation, powder &blush 8.99
Physicians Formula face 40% off
Simple, Oxy and Phisoderm cleansers $4.99

Walgreens
Covergirl, L'oreal, Revlon, Yes, Roc bogo 50%
L'oreal skincare 13.99-19.99
 
CVS
Maybelline, CVS brand beauty, Clearasil, Acnefree, Covergirl, Milani BOGO 50%
Neutrogena moisturizer and devices buy 2 get 1 free 
 
     So I've been thinking about our next challenge and I would like to make it all about cutting down the morning routine. I don't know about you, but I can never wake up on time in the winter time. I usually end up cutting back on my morning routine and there's only so much to cut, since I MUST smell good and brush my teeth! Bb cream will be a quicker application for me and maybe you too.
     In addition to this bb cream trial which I plan to last 2 weeks, I'd like to only use 1 eyeshadow palette, this would run for the entire month!! I have quite a few palettes and every day I'm using a new one or some of my single shadows. Again, this will cut down my prep and force me to get more creative with my looks.
    Coming up this week, I will also have another halloween look,  (this time I used a model), a review and the return of the best $10 I ever spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment