Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 21, 2013

BEAUTY NEWS!!!

It's another beautiful week! Even if you may not think so, you can make it true, starting today, by putting your best face foward.
To help you with this, here are the sales for this week.

Rite Aid   
BOGO 50% Revlon lip, eye & nail, Almay eye, Covergirl lip, eye& nail, Physicians formula eye & face       
NYC 40% off
Maybelline 30% off
 
CVS  
BOGO 50% St. Ives, cvs beauty, Revlon, Trim tools, Noxema, Roc and Clean & Clear,  
Physicians formula,  NYC and Wet & Wild 40% off
Walgreens  
BOGO 50% Maybelline, Revlon, Almay, Ponds, Covergirl lip & nail, Cetaphil,
Garnier 14.99        
ULTA             
Same sales at last week and for the rest of the month
NEW Japonesque Color collection! Buy any piece from this collection, get free shipping on your entire order and a free gift!
Sephora complexion brush $9
Sephora concealer $7
Sephora Desert Sunset collection $10!!-12 shadows & 2 blushes
Sephora Artist Color Box $20-25 shadows & 5 liners
Bare  Minerals Insider Pretty Amazing set  $24
Benefit The Rich is Back set $24
 
So this week and next week, I'll be posting the rest of my Halloween looks. I'll also be prepping for the next makeup challenge. I wrote down all the palettes I own. I will be choosing one at random and using that palette and ONLY that palette from November 1st to 30th. I counted every single one , including my MAKE palette with only 4 colors. I also included the palettes I created with the Ruby Kisses shadows. In total it adds up to 24 palettes! I am surprised, intrigued and feel a TINY, almost invisible amount of shame for owning this much stuff...BUT it's my job!
 
Happy reading and have a GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment