Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Beauty News!!!

HI AGAIN!
   Here we are, Halloween week and I have some great looks to show you along with some 'how to' directions. BUT today, let's talk sales and give you some more info our the next makeup challenge, starting on Friday.

CVS
BOGO 50% - Revlon, Covergirl, Roc, Ardell, Andrea, and Katy Perry
Maybelline 30%
Covergirl Mascara 2/$15
Olay products 2/$8

Walgreens
BOGO 50% - St. Ives, Almay, Vaseline, Simple, Revlon, Wet n' Wild, Maybelline Smokey line & lipgloss
L'Oreal Skincare 20%
Cetaphil $8.99- and they have a new line of Oil Reducing products

Rite Aid
BOGO 50% - Covergirl, Olay, Revlon Colorstay, Almay face products, Neutrogena, Maybelline lip products, Rimmel
Maybelline Mascara & Smokey line $5.99

Ulta
Urban Decay, Book of Shadows Palette for $32, This set includes 16 eyeshadows, full sized 24hour liquid liner, travel sized primer and curling mascara. ($64 value)
along with the other sales from earlier in the month.

Sephora
As usual, check their sale page.

    Now for our next challenge, I (or we) will be picking 1 palette at random and use that for the entire month. I have yet to name this challenge, until I pick the palette. I will announce which palette I have chosen on Thursday.
     The process of choosing a palette was super scientific. I wrote the names of all my palettes on post-its, folded them up and put them in a container. I'll pick one at random and use that for 30 days, whether it's 4 colors or 100! Honestly, I'm hoping for a smaller palette, less than 100, but more that 4, so I can get a variety of looks, push my creativity and see how much I can stretch a small amount of colors.
    So I hope to see you've been back here, checking out my Halloween looks and checking in on 'challenge day eve'.

No comments:

Post a Comment