Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Beauty News!!!

      I'm not going to beat around the bush, I've been stressed out! it's crazy to me how school is. I killed myself last week and then this week they give me easy assignments, that take nothing to do. Forget the excuses! This is not about that! it's about beauty! So over the next 2 days I'm going to try to give you everything that I've been missing. Let's start with sales.

Rite Aid
BOGO 50% -Covergirl, Almay, Maybelline, Ecotools, L'Oreal, Eucerin, c. Booth, Simple, Noxema, St. Ives, Garnier Skincare, CVS cosmetic accessories, Revlon, Neutrogena
BOGO FREE Physicians Formula  eye products and concealer
Maybelline mascara $5.99
Wet n' Wild makeup marked $.99  will be $.69

Walgreens
BOGO 50% Covergirl, Revlon, Maybelline

CVS
BOGO 50% Covergirl, Neutrogena, Rimmel, Acnefree, Cerave

Ulta
Free gift with Urban Decay purchase
Free gift with Peter Thomas Roth purchase
Free Gift with Mario Badescu purchase
Buy 2 get 1 FREE Almay andL'oreal
BOGO 50% Revlon, Palladio, Maybelline
15% off Hair and Skincare
ALSO I just got my quarterly rewards certificate and you probably did too! I have to admit their 'rewards' aren't all they're cracked up to be and unless you're a level 6


No comments:

Post a Comment