Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS!!!!!

     Hey everyone! I have LOTS of news to share with all of you! I just accepted a position as a beauty advisor for Duane reade/Walgreens. I also accepted another position as a makeup artist with Socialite  for a Night. I am so excited!! I can't wait to start.
     You're probably tired of hearing about me now, so let's talk makeup. Maybelline is revamping their new "fit me" line and added 4 new deeper shades! I think that's excellent news, especially for us gals who can NEVER find the 1 right shade and for the women that most makeup companies tend to leave out with their limited number of colors.
SALES!!!
      Sleek makeup is FINALLY having a sale. Everything is 20% off when u spend $30 or more...which is easy to do. They have an amazing range of foundation colors. Plus all their items are Quality!
   Ulta is doing their 21 days of beauty again, where each day you'll get a special deal. It started Sunday and goes into April. Items I'm most excited about are during week 3. There will be Anastasia brow gel (AMAZING!!)it will be on sales for 50% off, that's $11!!! You won't get a deal like that anywhere!!!!  There  will also be online deals, so check out the link for days and details.
 
BOGO 50%- Covergirl, Revlon, Nivea, L'Oreal, Neutrogena, Aveeno, Boots skincare for men, Maybelline
Lumene 40% off
Olay 2/$5
 
BOGO 50%- L'Oreal makeup and skincare, Neutrogena, Covergirl, Revlon, Almay, Maybelline
Rimmel 40% off
 
BOGO 50%- Covergirl, Neutrogena, Rimmel, Almay, Maybelline, Lumene, Wet n' Wild, Neutrogena
Revlon nail & Physicians formula are buy 2 get 1 free
 
Now time for our CHALLENGE, which was using 1 palette for the entire week. You can see day to day looks by following me on Instagram @ aprilmaykup.
Here are the rules:

BEAUTY CHALLENGE DETAILS
-Choose a random small palette ( 3 or 4 colors)
-Use the chosen palette AND ONLY that chosen palette for the entire 7 days, in any combination you like.
-Any eyeliner, primer, mascara may be used,  just no other cream or powders shadows.
-A new palette will be chosen every week for the next 4 weeks.
 
The palette I chose at random was "Lotus".  It's a 3 color palette by LA Colors. I spent about $1 on it because it was on clearance. One thing is for sure, this should be VERY interesting! Below I have attached swatches and a pic of the palette.
 
 
GOOD LUCK!!
I'll see you all again, later in the week!!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment