Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 10, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS!!

     It appears that everyone is jumping on the charcoal bandwagon. Garnier has a series of new cleansers, one containing charcoal. Is this a good thing? I can see using a charcoal treatment once I month, even once a week, but everyday? Time will tell I guess. I will test them out and report back. I just got a sample of the charcoal wash from Biore.  I'll wait to gather more charcoal samples before I start my test. I'll also dig up some more research on charcoal.

Sales for the week:

Ulta
Same sales as last week and they are good until March 16th,

CVS
BOGO 50%
Neutrogena, Almay, Physicians Formula, Aveeno, Covergirl, Wet n' Wild, Revlon, Roc, Ponds, Milani, St.Ives, Nivea, Lumene

Rite Aid
BOGO 50%
Maybelline, Wet n' Wild, L'Oreal lip & nail, Almay face & lip
Revlon Nearly Naked $6.99

Walgreens
BOGO 50%
Rimmell, Garnier skincare, Aveeno, Almay, L'Oreal, Neutrogena, Maybelline, Revlon
Wet n' Wild 25% off

YES! I am getting together my reviews, $1 *GEM*, and $10 deal. I am also hoping to do a 3 minute makeup video...this week. YIKES!!!! wish me luck!
Since this week has already started it's too late to post a challenge, but I would like to start one as on Sunday.
BEAUTY CHALLENGE DETAILS
-Choose a random small palette ( 3 or 4 colors)
-Use the chosen palette AND ONLY that chosen palette for the entire 7 days, in any combination you like.
-Any eyeliner, primer, mascara may be used,  just no other cream or powders shadows.
-A new palette will be chosen every week for the next 4 weeks.

I'll remind you of the challenge next week, hopefully you will participate in it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment